ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN subject is developed to serve ADVERTISING with emphasis on content, information and persuasion rich environment. The course is designed to expose student on the 3-dimensional media in our environments such as trade shows, exhibitions, showrooms, window displays, playgrounds, petrol stations, bus-stations, train stations, display booths, information kiosk, selling points, vending machines, and even toilets that can be used and designed to be used as advertising media. It also meant to develop student’s creativity in expressing advertising and promotional ideas in more immersive ways.
- 20 Most Creative Ads on Buildings
- 15 Inspiring Office Cubicles
- Container as Content
- Murphy’s Laws in Design
- 5 Design Lessons Learned from Billboard Ads
- 20 Coolest Billboards From Around the World
- 40 Exceptionally Beautiful HDR Photos Of Airports In Asia
- The most beautiful Apple store in the world
- 25 Cool Bus Stops From Around The World
- Creative & Modern Office Designs Around The World
- Google Offices (Googleplex) Around The World
- Learning the Interior Design from Facebook & Twitter
- 50 Creative Mailboxes
- Showcase of Inspirational Concept Stores
- 50 Greatest Computer Workstation (PC/Mac) Setups
- What is Exhibition Design?
- Navigational Board Found At National Planetarium
- What is Navigational Design?